Do the products have antimicrobial protection?
Protection against bacteria and fungi is important in a medical environment. That's why we've created The Gratnells Antimicrobial System. Now all of our storage frames and trolleys - and even the storage trays - are treated with BioCote® antimicrobial additive. This provides an additional level of defence against microbial contamination beyond your existing cleaning routine.
Can the trays and baskets be swapped round between trolleys?
Trays and baskets can be swapped round between trolleys as long as they are from the same range (Classic range or Compact range)
Can I attach an oxygen bottle to any trolley?
If you need an oxygen bottle you will need to make sure that you are purchasing a trolley that can support the right size of oxygen bottle. Please read the following information carefully to make sure you have the right holder for your needs.
- Our smaller D Oxygen Cylinder holders can hold oxygen cylinders with a maximum diameter of 102mm and a maximim height of 600mm. These need to be factory fitted with your order.
- Our larger E Oxygen Cylinder holders can hold oxygen cylinders with a maximum diameter of 102mm and a maximum height of 865mm. These do not need to be factory fitted.
These are the trolleys that can hold an oxygen bottle:
- Double and treble width Compact trolleys that are 850mm high can support our D and E size holders.
- Double and treble width Compact trolleys that are 725mm high can support D holder only which must be factory fitted.
- Single Classic trolleys that are 890mm high can support both D and E holders.
- Single Classic trolleys that are 790mm high can support our D holder only, which must be factory fitted.
(Single width Compact trolleys and double width Classic trolleys are not suitable for holding Oxygen Cylinders).
Can I order additional trays or accessories?
What are your delivery charges?
Delivery is FREE to the UK mainland and Isle of Wight for any orders over £30. This excludes the Scottish Highlands & Isles and Isle of Man. Unfortunately we are not able to deliver outside the UK on this website, but please do contact us on email@example.com for a separate quote.
Is VAT included?
All prices on this site do not include VAT, which is added at the checkout.
Are your products guaranteed?
Buy any Gratnells product safe in the knowledge there is a five year guarantee on all products covering any defects in materials or workmanship.
We value you as a Gratnells customer and will never pass your details onto any third parties. We may contact you from time to time with special offers, but if you would rather not receive these please let us know when ordering.
Do you sell your school products on this site?
We do not sell our school products online, this site is for Gratnells Medical range only. If you are interested in finding out more about our education range please visit our main site at www.gratnells.com.
Do you accept payment by credit card?
YES! We use the PayPal site to process the payments but you can make a one off credit card payment through this system without having to sign up for a PayPal account.
Any other questions? Please feel free to call us on 0800 169 6854 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.